Friday 13 May 2011

primus oil and gas company 16/60rusell square london


i got a job offer letter from primus oil and gas company for the post of assistant customer relation officer on the monthly income of 4900 gbp. i was asked to pay for my visa , work permit, police clearance, medical certificate, air ticket, travelling insurance by mr john hr department .
i have paid all expences for all this but i have got no job. i have lost rs 1200000.00 in all this process. now the company is not receiving my phone calls nor the british high commission shantipath chinakyapuri has hot given my travelling documents . the company provided me the number of mr famous williams the visa processing department in the chanakya puri office who sent me the mail with the mail idvisaprocessing@visadepartment.org.in and asked me to summit the photo copy of my passport  my photos and the visa workpermit papers after filling and signing.
the pnone number of the company is +(44)701-788-9193.
please londge my complaint and get my money refunded back or get me a job in the company for which the company has got me cheated for rs 1200000.00
thanking you

No comments:

Post a Comment